Fantasia Fair is a Great Value for a Full Week of Happenings
Fantasia Fair is a tremendous value. Imagine! Over the course of an entire week you get:
- An Elegant Welcoming Reception
- Orientation Buffet Brunch
- Significant Others Lunch (on your own)
- A Walking Tour of Historic Provincetown
- Monday Tea Dance
- The Pioneer Awards Banquet
- A Fashion Show—that can include you!
- The Fantasia Fair Follies cabaret/talent show—that can include you!
- A Late-night Dance Party
- Five daily luncheons
- More than 50 seminars/workshops with cutting edge topics and information
- Six Daily keynote addresses
- Early morning coffee clatches for newcomers and significant others
- Twice daily SOFFA professionally-led workshops
- Special evening events and receptions
- After hours apartment for chatting, snacks, music, relaxing
- The Grand Final Banquet
- Farewell Brunch
- AA meetings (if you wish)
- Special discounts for lodging and services within Provincetown
- Local dance clubs, spas, and everything else that makes Provincetown a top LGBT tourist destination
Best of all, you get to be your authentic self for seven full days!
It’s difficult to beat Fantasia Fair. When you compare the cost for six days to the typical three or fewer days of most conferences, you’ll find the Fair a remarkable value.
Seven days in Orlando, New York City, or San Francisco could easily cost you well over a thousand dollars just for meals and entertainment. For about half that, the Fair offers seven days of activities and all of Provincetown at your disposal. Since you are in control of where you stay in town, you can spend as little or as much as you wish for lodging. Plus, the Fair is held after the end of the tourist season in Provincetown so you benefit from reduced prices on lodging and the many end-of-season sales.
You can take a look at the Schedule of Fees to find our detailed prices, including discounts for early registration for significant others, and for Canadians. For people who would like to attend but have financial hardship, we award a number of scholarships every year.
We offer a remarkably generous refund policy.